Monday, May 2, 2011

MOUNTAIN OF DISHES

I LOVE to cook i really do, the one and only litle problem is the after part. I get so exited when it comes down to the afternoon n i have to start prepping for dinner, i must say i haven't always loved cooking nor was i ever good at. Mostly because i was spoiled by my mom and she never really made me cook, she always cooked for me,that being said when i got married my mommy wasen't around to do it anymore, plus having my mom cook for me and the HUBBY?? would be too much and i def would not do that to her, as a matter of fact i would love to have her close so that i can now cook for her :). soon i hope!! so cooking time comes i get one spoon out to stir the chicken, i get a dish to put the spoon on, then i grab a knife to cut something then another knife to slice some cheese, perhaps a fork to open the chicken see how throughly cooked the chicken is, and so on when im finished cooking and we are all finished with dinner i realized the mountain of dishes topped on my sink, on my counters heck even on my stove!!

I Dont know what it is, but i use so many utensils, and dishes and pots and pans, when it comes to cooking. i have to really try some kind of method and try this a diff way. cooking and baking are something i love and i would hate for this to be something that makes me not cook :( i might not be the best cooker or the bst baker but i really enjoy it!! but washing dishes well thats a tatl different subject!!

1 comment:

  1. I find pots are annoying, can't put them in my dishwasher.

    ReplyDelete