Monday, April 30, 2012

A NEW BUN IN THE OVEN!!

YES!! you read right :) we are expecting our second baby :) we couldnt be happier to have another bundle of joy :) though im not looking forward to the sleepless nights and the joy of breastfeeding i am looking forward to all the other many wonderful things baby brings to you.
we had been planning for some months now to have another one so when we found out we were pregnant again russell and i were more than thrilled. we couldnt wait to tell family. we found out on february 10 my period had been late for the whole month of january and so i finally decided to take a pregnancy test, to my surprise it came out positive :) and russ and i were jumping of joy :) at that moment i though no wonder i had been eating like a piggy :) some knew we were trying others were surprised lol . like landon we found out we were pregnant at the same time and baby is to be due oct 1 2012 VERY close to landons bday as he is sept 24 but his due date was sept 30 lol we found it pretty funny, i just hope they are not shariing birthdays. i know landon is exited to be an older brother and i know he will be a great one. to be honest is a bitt more of a challenge for me to have another baby in the sence that landon has always been my baby my only one, im sure i will be fine those are just some of my random thoughs that come to me once in a while. we still dont know the sex but are def hoping to find out if baby cooperates :). i am four months and feeling great. i was a bit nauseaus at the beginning but i am out of it and feeling great. thank you to all who have congratulate it us. i am having a midwive again and to my good luck i am having my same midwive who deliver landon and so i couldnt be happier with that i heard babys heartbeat already and i was soo exited russ unfortunately wasent able to be with me at that apointment as he was out of town workiing. i tried recording it for him and for my luck couldnt find my media on my phone i looked for it and looked for it and couldnt find it i didnt want jackiewaiting much either so i hope russell can make it for the next time o i can be able to reord it for him if he has to miss it again.
so four months down five to go :) i cant wait but i can at the same time i love being pregnant and enjoy feeling the baby move inside me and eating of course haviing those yummy and random cravings but looking forward to holding this sweet litle piece of heaven .


1 comment:

  1. So so so happy and excited for you!! Glad you are feeling well! How wonderful for Landon to be a big brother!

    ReplyDelete