Thursday, February 24, 2011

I am lucky to have a sister like you

I dont have any new pictures to really post and the ones i have, i havent really gotten around to load on the comp, so i though id catch up writting about me and some of my family. all my family has played a big part as of the person i am today but the person who has had the most impact and most part of it all has been my older sister Mary and her kids vincent and david. Some of you know them some of you dont but im sure if you had youd love them because they are amazing people. We hold a very close relationship in fact we are very close that i dont really see my nephews as nephews but as my younger brothers and my sister well she is my best friend. she has been with me and for me through some really hard times and the most happiest times as well and we didnt always had this amazing bonding between me and her, in fact up until six yrs ago we didnt really have much in common nor were near each other i dont think we could even stand each other, but something brought us together and i couldnt be more thankful, she is the person i look up to, the person who reassures me everithing is ok she makes all the bad go away she lets me know everithing is going to be ok. not only is she my sister she is also like a second mom to me and my best friend.. i love her so much she is the coolest sister anyone could have, she is funny intelligent and pretty of course :) she always believed in me she gave me a second chance when i most needed it and never left me walk on my own, she has always been there guiding me she has been my mentor and i cant be thankful enough to have her in my life. we have lots of good memories that we share and some very funny stories when i was in california it was always the four of us thank you guys for all those times i love you and miss you sooo much..
david her oldest son is the best person ever i love him soo dearly and he has listen to me and given me advice like no other person, he is the bestest. we fought we laughed we pulled hair and danced to some silly movies and fough some more and laughed and made my sister annoyed hahahah vincent he is the sweetest he is so patient and hunbled and has the biggest heart. we will always look after each other because it has always just been us.
miss you!!


my david and me
my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment